Before your flight
- Our airport staff have stepped up the cleaning of our check-in counters and other points of contact with our customers with specific cleaning products.
- In order to comply with social distance guidelines recommended by health authorities, we have re-organised check-in and boarding queues and all customer service points at our airports.
- We have also placed dividers at check-in and customer service counters.
- In case your flight is boarded or disembarked by bus, we have reduced the capacity of the buses by more than half to maximise distance between passengers.
- We have temporarily closed our Premium Lounges in Madrid to avoid the concentration of passengers.
- The provider of the Premium Parking service at Madrid and Barcelona airports has also interrupted this service.
Health and safety on board
- We have reinforced the cleaning in our aircraft, both in terms of frequency and using cleaning products indicated against COVID-19 (fungicide, micro-bactericide and viricidal products), and with special treatment of surfaces (armrests, folding tables, overhead luggage compartments, etc.), toilets (toilet seat, flush button, door knob, taps, etc.) and crew spaces.
- We refresh the air in our cabins every 3 minutes. Our aircraft are equipped with HEPA filters, which purifies the air on board by killing 99.99% of viruses and bacteria in the air.
- In addition, our crews have been trained and have on board the necessary equipment to apply the protocols and protection systems established by the health authorities, in the event that a person shows COVID-19 symptoms during the flight.