Before your flight
Important note: To enter Spain from any other country including Schengen, all passengers must fill out the public health form and deliver it at the arrival airport. This form must be completed through the website www.spth.gob.es or through the free application SPAIN TRAVEL HEALTH-SPTH. Once the form is completed, the passenger will be provided with a QR code that must be presented at the health checks upon arrival in Spain.
- Our airport staff have stepped up the cleaning of our check-in counters and other points of contact with our customers with specific cleaning products.
- In order to comply with social distance guidelines recommended by health authorities, we have re-organised check-in and boarding queues and all customer service points at our airports.
- We have also placed dividers at check-in and customer service counters.
- In case your flight is boarded or disembarked by bus, we have reduced the capacity of the buses by more than half to maximise distance between passengers.
- We have temporarily closed our Premium Lounges in Madrid to avoid the concentration of passengers.
- The provider of the Premium Parking service at Madrid and Barcelona airports has also interrupted this service.
Health and safety on board
- We have reinforced the cleaning in our aircraft, both in terms of frequency and using cleaning products indicated against COVID-19 (fungicide, micro-bactericide and viricidal products), and with special treatment of surfaces (armrests, folding tables, overhead luggage compartments, etc.), toilets (toilet seat, flush button, door knob, taps, etc.) and crew spaces.
- We refresh the air in our cabins every 3 minutes. Our aircraft are equipped with HEPA filters, which purifies the air on board by killing 99.99% of viruses and bacteria in the air.
- In addition, our crews have been trained and have on board the necessary equipment to apply the protocols and protection systems established by the health authorities, in the event that a person shows COVID-19 symptoms during the flight.